A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Congratulations Ashley!

Linda sent me this picture of her daughter Ashley Elliot the other day by email. Ashley is 11 years old and lives in Mount Vernon, Maine. She is here with her first turkey, a Jake, weighing 15 lbs., taken last season. Linda and I met about 9 years ago on Bowsite Bowhunting Conference. I went by Marian (Lady Hunter) and she went by "Sunshine". We have remain good friends through the years. You can really meet a lot of good people via the Internet and some that will last a lifetime. I will put her picture up on my website at A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter!
It's great to see young girls get involved in hunting! Linda also told me that Ashley had harvested an 8 point buck weighing 157 lbs., taken on Youth Day, October 21, 2006. As soon as I get that picture, I will post it here on my blog. Charming, Just Charming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for her. I love to see young kids, especially young girls who are successful when hunting. I think it's great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...