A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, August 06, 2007

Little Emma!

My fifth granddaughter came into this world on July 25, 2007. Doesn't she look like a little angel?

First time Grandmother Midge, Little Emma and Dennis. How cute yawning! When I had Suzi's baby announcements made, it was one of her yawning!

Dennis a new and proud Dad - This is a sweet picture of him holding his newborn daughter, Emma!

I received these pictures yesterday evening via email of my new granddaughter. I was so happy to see what she looked like. The new beaming parents are Dennis and Suzi Nicholas! I will be going to Fredericksburg, VA, the first part of October to see them. Can't wait! This picture above is made soon after Emma Claire was born. It was a long night for my daughter Suzi. Emma was born at 6:27 a.m. on July 25, 2007 and weighed 7 lbs. and 7 ozs. Congrats to the new parents!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture of Dennis and Emma.

When my first nephew was born, they took some video (after the birth of course). There's a really cute scene of my brother and law watching Sportscenter with his brand new son. It's too sweet.

Michele said...

Emma is beautiful! She is absolutely precious. Congratulations!!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks kristine and michele for coming by and viewing my dear Emma...I can't wait to hold her and give her a big kiss and hug from her Gran Gran. :)

Anonymous said...

Wait 'till you have 10! The more you have the neater they get!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!
Congrats!!!

Marian Ann Love said...

Well, with my 5 granddaughters, I have 3 grandsons, one great grandson and another one due in November...I'm almost there! :)
PS: Thanks for coming by jon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...