A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Git-R-Slung!

I received my Git-R-Slung with Gunslinger yesterday from Kristine at Gun Safety Innovations, LLC, in MI. I'm looking forward to using it this deer season in the outdoors at my deer camp. I will now be able to safely raise or lower my gun from my deer stand and it will keep my gun from either discharging or possibly causing injury. It secures my gun to the deer stand and if my gun falls, it will fall with the barrel pointing down. It comes with a carrying pouch (picture above) that is a blazing orange and can be used for extra visibility and its waterproof. Can also be used for tagging deer after a successful hunt and for signaling in case of an emergency. I know my Gunslinger will give me peace of mind and that I am doing everything possible to Hunt Smart, Think Safety first! I highly recommend all hunters to get one for your own safety. Thanks Kristine!

1 comment:

Editor said...

great post as usual. thanks for the info, I will be ordering one very soon. Will email you later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...