A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Guns sited in again!

This afternoon we went and sited in my .270 and checked Bob's .270 at my Granddaughter's family land. They had a huge dirt hill behind a barn where they keep horses that they had excavated a few years ago. We shot into it at 50 yards. My gun was off about 6 inches high and Bob's about 4 inches. Now we are both hitting the bulls eye and hopefully will harvest another deer before Thursday. I will be taking Kathy tomorrow afternoon to my deer camp at Jasper Bottom and we will try again and hunt Tuesday. I will be using Bob's .270 and she will be using mine. No wonder Carl missed the 8 pt. buck. I don't know how he hit the doe!

2 comments:

SimplyOutdoors said...

Glad they're all sited back in. Good luck to both of you when you head back out.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks simplyoudoors....will sure give it our best shot! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...