A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Kathy!

Thank you for being a wonderful daughter, for giving me as many reasons to smile, Thanks for our on-the-go fun times together, and times we just talk and relax for a while....Thank you for memories I'll keep with me always, for being a part of my happiest days, Thanks for inspiring my heart with your dreams and making me proud in your own special ways....Thanks for your hugs, and your help, and your humor, for letting me know you appreciate me - Thank you for showing me all through the years, I'm the luckiest Mom that ever could be. Happy 42nd Birthday Kathy! I love you, MOM :)

3 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

Marian, that is the sweetest things to say about your daughter. What a great Mom you are.

Happy Birthday Kathy.

Cathy Smith said...

Marian,
What a great post/toast to your daughter! I am sure she knows how lucky she is to have a great Mom like you. Just stopped by to visit and see what you have been up to. It is blinging cold here in MI...1 degree this morning with a wind chlll of -15...bbbbrrrrrrr.

SimplyOutdoors said...

Happy Birthday Kathy! Great post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...